Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Money

i was at the station waiting for frens and i was looking around for interesting stuffs. Guess what i found? Dozens of ppl wearing the latest Giordano jeans. Bet you think i was siao to notice that. Too boring, that's y la. Anyway, also found that lotsa ppl are wearing so nice, unlike me. LOL. one thing we know, ppl buy nice clothing and wear them because we want to show them to others right? Girls wear for guys to see, guys wear for girls to see. My point is, you wear so nice also wont get you a stead la. Wear so nice for what then? I dunno y. Later in the century, you'll find more new fashions coming out. And ppl just buy new clothes and chuck out old ones. Branded not branded, your choice. ppl also cannot find out what branded stuff you are wearing unless of cos, the trademark is there. Jeans, Levi's non-levi's still look the same. So why buy the expensive one? Like I said, new products coming out every now and then. You buy the stuff now may be very high, latest trend in town, years down the road, you look at your clothes you'll want to vomit and throw them out instantly. There goes ur $$, though you still "earn" them back la. Im just saying, we waste money, or rather they say "help to circulate the financial profits". I dont have a perspective down here. In my mind, im just contradicting myself. It's like, "Money is for you to spend!" when after those above.  Another thing is, money is hard to earn, and those can go down the drain if you did not spend them wisely. My perspective is again, none. Ppl can have different types of opinion. Im just revealing what's mine. hey presto! my crapping is done!

No comments: